Yahoo! Web Analytics (#YWA) has launched its 9.5 version. Among the new features you will find:
– New Demographic Dimensions
– New Psychographic Dimensions
– New Charting Capabilities
– New Path Analysis
– New Negative-Segmentation opportunities
– New version 5 tracking code
– Native PDF export.
– Use up to 50 actions (goals).
– Introduction of 38 custom fields.
It is important to point out that demographic data will not only be presented in sexy charts but you will be able to use it for filtering another reports information.
Take a look to some screenshots or get more information visiting Dennis blog