Last Wednesday was MKTG 2.0 in Buenos Aires, it was a one day event organized by AMDIA (Asociacion de Marketing Directo e Interactivo de Argentina, or Direct and Interactive Marketing Association from Argentina).
More than 28 speackers covered the most up to date topics of interactive marketing.
– ROI in Digital Marketing :: Damian Voltes, Digital Ventures.
– Email Marketing and Viral Marketing :: Julian Drault, ePEXO
– E-commerce Best Practices :: Carolina Piber, Latin3.
– Improving the CPC :: Damian Sztarkman, E-volution.
– Rich Media, Impact Tools :: Adrian Campanelli, Real Media and Gabriel Sanchez Catena, Admotion.
– Broad Band Content :: Patricia Tomasini, Claxon / Ezequiel Arbusti, 10 Musica.
– Blogs, Social Networks and user generated content :: Agustina Echague, Unilever / Matias Atwell, Terra / Mariano Amartino, Uberbin.net.
– Mobile Marketing :: Andres Leal
– Marketing en Buscadores :: Emerson Calegaretti, Google / Mariano Burstein, Yahoo / Isamel El-Qudsi (MSN).
– Advergaming :: Mariano Suarez Battan, Three Melons / Federico Suarez, The Walt Disney Company Latin America / Pablo Zuccarino, Cartoon Network.
– RSS Content Syndication :: Mariela Pol, Media Contacts / Ramiro Sanchez, Reuters / Martin Enriquez, Latinthe3.
– Innovation :: Greg Johnson, Interpublic MRM.
More than 490 persons visited this event, and was pretty good organized. Just one small detail, they said at the end of the conference that we could find the presentations uploaded at the conference website (mktg20.com) and the videos at yourtube.com. Unfortunately, and there is something funny if you take into account the focus of this conference, in the website still not being the presentation, and there is no information about how it was. On the other hand I was looking for the videos at youtube and no luck either; probably I’ve used the wrong keywords.
Well, soon I’ll upload the presentations, and sorry but all of them but Greg’s are in Spanish.